1. First step to constructing the last word man cave… you want an empty or unused room.
three. Hold value down by discovering free wooden thrown out by an area firm.
four. Cautious to chop the wooden the appropriate measurement for the ground and wall panels.
5. Discover free stones off the aspect of the street to assemble a pretend hearth for ambiance.
6. Subsequent step is to get the partitions up.
7. Then the flooring.
eight. Lastly, time so as to add a door.
9. For that Wild Wild West decor you want rifles – Duh!
10. Can’t name it rustic with no mounted deer head.
eleven. Black kettle on the hearth identical to in Little Home on the Prairie.
12. Time to furnish the person cave. First a eating desk and chairs.
thirteen. Add a couple of vintage instruments and a flannel jacket.
14. Place a couple of previous photographs on the wall together with skulls and horns.
15. Crowning glory, your private chair. Now that’s a manly man cave!